- Sandy, UT
Do more faster by joining forces with one of the nation's Top 15 accelerators.
You get up to $15,000 in seed funding for your company. Then you get the opportunity to pitch to over a hundred hundred angel investors and venture capitalists at the end of the program. It works.
Learn from the best, brightest, and most accomplished entrepreneurs and investors in the region. They're your personal mentors.
BoomStartup companies build amazing relationships with the mentors and top executives of major Internet companies.
Help build the next set of Internet/software startups, as they grow from early-stage to revenue-generating companies. From entrepreneurs to investors to mentors, your network is about to increase beyond anything you could create after many years of trying. You'll have the opportunity to personally get to know the best entrepreneurs, mentor and investors in the region. You'll also have access to full involvement in BoomStartup program events with the founders, mentors and the local startup community.
- Develop strategies and lead efforts to communicate with high-quality applicants, mentors, advisory board members, partners, sponsors, and investors.
- Manage relationships and facilitate involvement of participants and stakeholders.
- Allocate resources to ensure the success of founders and startup companies.
- Manage the associates program.
- Represent the program at various startup ecosystem events.
- Plan and coordinate Accelerator events, meetings, presentations.
- Coordinate communications and publicity in traditional and social media including blog posts, tweets, community updates, and program status reports.
- A passion for entrepreneurship and the startup community.
- Entrepreneurial or Event Planning experience a plus.
- Familiarity and interest in public media.
- Experience in communicating with multiple stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel, attend meetings, networking events, often beyond the framework of a normal working schedule.
This is a full-time position though Aug. The schedule is flexible but a strong commitment is expected. Applicants should be able to jump in and complete any task quickly and effectively. You should have a varied skill set and be open to learning new ones. We expect a great attitude, desire to learn and meet new people, lots of energy and enthusiasm. You should be willing to take on any project, large or small.
Contact: Andy White, Executive Director, BoomStartup | firstname.lastname@example.org