- Milpitas, CA
The client is a global semiconductor manufacturing company that provides leading-edge technology!
This is your opportunity to become part of a team at one of the leading companies with advanced process technologies and manufacturing facilities. The MTS Advanced Node Process / Design Enablement Engineer is part of the Design Enablement Team, and is responsible for developing design components for advanced node Process Design Kits (PDK).
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, or equivalent.
- 7-10+ years related experience, including a minimum of 8 years' experience in the semiconductor or EDA industries, and a solid understanding of semiconductor processes.
- Physical design experience in deep sub micron, preferably advanced nodes.
- Experience with Cadence custom IC Virtuoso platform .
- Expertise in Cadence SKILL programming language.
- Experience developing PDK device library components and definitions including SKILL parameterized cells (Pcell), symbols, CDF, callbacks, simulation/netlisting .
- Experience with physical verification tools for DRC and LVS.
- Excellent technical problem solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal; demonstrated ability to communicate at various levels within an organization.
- Good attitude and interpersonal skills, tactful and works well in team environment.
- Self motivated, resourceful, shows initiative and needs minimum supervision.
- Well organized and exhibits attention to detail.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, or equivalent.
- Experience with Mentor Calibre physical verification tools.
- Familiarity with company process technologies.
- Experience with Cadence PAS tools.
- Experience developing PyCells.
- Proficiency in other scripting languages: Python, Perl, TCL, shell, etc.
Must have the unrestricted right to work for any employer in the US.
This position offers a competitive salary and bonus package, and great benefits!
An EEO/AA Employer. All submittals are held in confidence.