International Tax Manager
- Broadview, IL
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
- Manage the preparation and review of the completion of various U.S. international tax filings. This includes Forms 5471, 5472, 8858, 1120-F, 1042, 5713, FBAR filings, FINCEN 114, W-8 forms, and 1118 to ensure compliance with U.S. International tax reporting and filing requirements.
- Solid knowledge of U.S. tax rules especially on issues such as permanent establishments, effectively connected income, withholding taxation, FATCA, Subpart F, Section 956, and others.
- Accuracy and efficiency in reviewing U.S. international tax forms and ability to adhere to strict deadlines imposed by the IRS or by the department internally.
- Manage the preparation and review of the U.S. tax return disclosure statements and elections related to restructurings, acquisitions, tax planning projects, debt instruments, foreign tax credits, etc.
- Manage the preparation of the US. international tax provision. This includes the estimate for Subpart income, investment in U.S. property, and unremitted earnings of foreign subsidiaries.
- Manage the IRS international tax audit information document requests and related issues.
- Support international operations for non-U.S. entities and their impact on the U.S. income tax return. This includes partnering with the tax teams in the various foreign countries to effectively control tax risks related to issues such as permanent establishment, transfer pricing, withholding taxation and FATCA compliance.
- Special projects related to identifying and mitigating U.S. tax compliance risks in conjunction with new tax legislation, other tax developments and initiatives, BEPS, OECD guidelines, IRS restructuring and the like.
- Coordination and management of outside consultants and department budget related to international tax manage role.
- Managing internal and external (loan) staff.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting; CPA and/or MST required
- 7 year minimum overall tax experience; 4 years minimum solid international tax compliance experience required
- Strong organization, analytical, data-management, inter-personal and communications skills. Ability to handle workload and competing priorities independently
- Strong technology skills including Excel, Access, CorpTax
- Ability to travel (both domestic and international)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.