- Boston, MA
Boundless is making the world's open educational content more useful for students by connecting them with the wealth of high quality, openly licensed, and free educational content that has been created by leading educators and institutions over the last 20 years. We work directly with pillars of the Open Educational Resources (OER) community and have an esteemed set of advisors and investors with substantial experience in education, publishing, and OER. Boundless curates the best open content to create a free learning platform that saves students money and helps them learn more efficiently.
How ‘bout the chance to join one of Boston’s hottest TechEd startups? Boundless is looking for an energetic, cheerful soul, who wants to get in at the ground level as our esteemed Office Manager who will help keep us sane by keeping us caffeinated, our office streamlined and meetings in order, and making sure our office visitors are taken care of. Our Office Manager will be a vital part of Boundless by helping us all stay focused on changing the world of education, and grow with us as we continue to expand. There will be tons of opportunity to learn about our industry and grow professionally and personally @Boundless. Our modern well-lit office is located in the hip Leather District, just a block from South Station.
Your responsibilities may cover some of these areas (and more):
- Administrative paperwork: maintaining digital files, employee on boarding, support with paper processing, scanning documents, physical mail handling, data entry, financial data, etc.
- Executive team support - supporting management team needs as they arrive, including travel, expenses, etc.
- Reception - greeting visitors, occasionally answering digital voicemail, coordinating meeting areas, giving tours to guests and new employees, offering coffee/water to guests etc.
- Office Upkeep - ordering and restocking snacks (dried fruit, nuts, Sodastream, coffee, tea), keeping office plants alive, coordinating music playing over office speakers, etc.
- Bonus Miscellaneous support - research, link building, social media support, blogging, and other marketing activities that may come up, coordinating shipments, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Passion for the details
- Experience with some level of customer service
- A true desire to be part of a startup
- Love for education