Full and part time front desk agent / night audit relief
- Atlanta, GA
The Artmore Hotel in Midtown is hiring! Be apart of this fun hotel by applying with us today!
Boutique Hospitality Management is a dynamic team of hospitality professionals managing full service boutique luxury hotels. BHM is a Hotel Management Company specializing in delivering guests a unique four star full service experience in hotels and resorts unlike other hotel management companies. Experienced in all facets of hotel management services, resort operations, acquisitions, repositioning, development and marketing enabling owners to maximize their return on investment or lenders the ability to return an asset to profitability and prepare it for sale.
Most hotel management companies have most of their experience in chain hotels, but Boutique Hospitality Managements roots have grown deep in unique independent hotels and as such possess the precise experience to maneuver a boutique hotel in a competitive market to maximize efficiencies, improve guest satisfaction and ultimately increase profitability.
Visit us on the web at http://boutique-hospitality.com.
Must have a flexible schedule, Friday and Saturday night audit shifts are mandatory
- be responsible for accurate check in and checkout of all hotel guests
- collect payments and post in the system
- utilize proper telephone etiquette when answering phones
- utilize proper telephone etiquette when answering phones, amenities and surrounding area to guest inquiries
- will attend department meetings as necessary
- perform shift audit at completion of shift *Night Auditor Only
- perform cashiering duties utilizing MSI for hotel store purchases
- follow safety and security procedures
- communicate as necessary with other Departments
- understands and apply emergency procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office/Internet use)
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbal & written).
- Organizational skills are required
- Should be able to multitask and should have the ability to resolve customer service issues
- Concierge /knowledge preferred
- Previous hotel / customer service experience required