Front Desk Agent
- Atlanta, GA
The Artmore Hotel is hiring! Be apart of an incredible and fun team by applying with us today!
Boutique Hospitality Management is a dynamic team of hospitality professionals managing full service boutique luxury hotels. BHM is a Hotel Management Company specializing in delivering guests a unique four star full service experience in hotels and resorts unlike other hotel management companies. Experienced in all facets of hotel management services, resort operations, acquisitions, repositioning, development and marketing enabling owners to maximize their return on investment or lenders the ability to return an asset to profitability and prepare it for sale.
Most hotel management companies have most of their experience in chain hotels, but Boutique Hospitality Managements roots have grown deep in unique independent hotels and as such possess the precise experience to maneuver a boutique hotel in a competitive market to maximize efficiencies, improve guest satisfaction and ultimately increase profitability.
Visit us on the web at http://boutique-hospitality.com.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Operate P.M.S. (Property Management System) and maintain system security.
- Issues room key and escort instructions to Bell person or directly to guest as appropriate.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel features / services, hours of operation, room types, room numbers, layout, decor, appointments and location, all room rates, special packages and promotions, daily house count and expected arrivals/departures, room availability status for any given day and all scheduled daily group activities.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts.
- Computes bill, collects payment and makes change for guests.
- Make, confirm, and cancel reservations for guests.
- Post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone by hand or machine.
- May make restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guests.
- May deposit guests' valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box.
- Document maintenance / engineering work orders and submit to Manager/Supervisor
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
- High school completion, diploma or equivalent required
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to provide information to guests
- Speak clearly and listen carefully
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous hotel / customer service experience required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.