- Youngstown, OH
We are comprised of experienced practice administrators, clinicians, IT/network specialists, programmers, along with hardware and software specialists and other professionals in healthcare. All have worked with a variety of specialties; from startup to providing ongoing support; in both the public and private sectors. We can provide you with superior positioning for electronic medical records, selection, clinical marketing, practice administration, credentialing, feasibility studies, and compliance issues.Duties include:
- Support readiness reporting daily.
- Update and maintain files.
- Gather information from reports and distribute to Equip. Specialist, Program Office, and LMS.
- Record weekly numbers on spreadsheet and submit report.
- Assist Inventory Manager by submitting inquiries when needed.
- Review and provide input to technical manual changes or development.
- Communicate with Inventory Managers on supply support issues.
- Monitor levels and Crane reporting for accuracy and assist using unit with corrective actions.
- Monitor new equipment fieldings to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Provide equipment tracking information for reporting requirements.
- Analyze supply transaction statuses to assist reporting unit with problem resolutions.
- Experience with supply system and transactions
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word
- Profiecient with MS Access, Power Point, Visio, and Projects.
- Experience communicating.
- Experience communicating with Inventory Managers.
- Analysis of supply transaction statuses to assist reporting problem resolutions.
As a hard working healthcare professional, you deserve peace of mind in knowing that your practice is maximizing its profitability with efficiency. We promise to assist you in realizing the growth potential of your practice and maximizing your revenues. We tackle growth profitability issues and feasibility studies. We promise to help you to practice medicine efficiently, profitably, and securely, with little down time.