Medical Coder for Billing Office
- Youngstown, OH
We are comprised of experienced practice administrators, clinicians, IT/network specialists, programmers, along with hardware and software specialists and other professionals in healthcare. All have worked with a variety of specialties; from startup to providing ongoing support; in both the public and private sectors. We can provide you with superior positioning for electronic medical records, selection, clinical marketing, practice administration, credentialing, feasibility studies, and compliance issues.Job Summary
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Accepts responsibility/accountability for responding to all customer issues to resolution using customer service skills to gather information, diagnose issue and offer solutions as applicable. Measures success of solutions and adjusts approach if issue is not resolved. Uses resources available to escalate issues as necessary while maintaining a high individual close rate with first-time resolution. Assists other members of Client Services Team as necessary based on skill level.
2. Displays strong customer service orientation in all customer communication, using professional, courteous, and tactful communication and problem-solving skills driving high post-inquiry customer satisfaction.
3. Displays solid troubleshooting skills to resolve basic to intermediate issues. Uses resources provided during initial and ongoing training/support to build individual knowledge base resulting in high close rate over time.
4. Uses time management and transitional skills techniques to ensure high productivity, meeting assigned goal for daily incidents on a consistent basis.
5. Uses applicable systems (CRM, etc.) to enter and track incoming issues to resolution. Ensures data integrity of systems is in alignment with departmental standards.
6. Functions as a high performing team member, using open communication, professionalism and acceptance of individual accountability to drive trust.
7. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--Superior customer service orientation --Experience with Software Application Troubleshooting and Microsoft Office products. --Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to reporting accuracy --Effective interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels --Excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
As a hard working healthcare professional, you deserve peace of mind in knowing that your practice is maximizing its profitability with efficiency. We promise to assist you in realizing the growth potential of your practice and maximizing your revenues. We tackle growth profitability issues and feasibility studies. We promise to help you to practice medicine efficiently, profitably, and securely, with little down time.