Call Center Support Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
Bracket is a Specialty Services provider dedicated to helping pharmaceutical sponsors and contract research organizations achieve greater certainty and accurate outcomes in their clinical trials by seamlessly leveraging science, technology and operational excellence.
• Answer inbound calls and e-mails, determine customer problems through asking appropriate questions, and help customers resolve issues (Tier 1 & 2 Support)
• Assist in daily operations including, but not limited to, telephone and email support, diagnosing problems and completing regularly scheduled activities.
• Provide internal Technical Support to project team members.
• Investigate and coordinate corrective actions for after-hours Telecom and Network issues
• Investigate, resolve and escalate production issues
• Coordinate problem escalation to other staff members. Communicate resolution to appropriate IT staff and system users.
• Log calls and resolutions through our Helpdesk ticketing system.
• Understand the general technical requirements of assigned applications.
• Train and stay current on all present and future client systems.
• Periodic review of support documentation for compliance and archival.
• Assist with defining policies and procedures to constantly improve call handling and resolution process.
• Possess general understanding of the company System Lifecycle Methodology and prepare basic project deliverables under the directions of the Senior Production Support Analyst.
• Occasional flexibility in work hours may be required in order to cover for vacations and illnesses of other Analysts, meetings, training sessions and other similar company activities.
• Work in a team environment supporting a 24x7x365 call center; shared responsibility for “on-call” during non-staffed hours.
• Carry a cell phone during business hours and on-call hours.
• Ability to start-finish and deliver successful projects.
• Patient, diplomatic and remain calm in communicating with others.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Possess good interpersonal skills and attention to customer service.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience
• 1+ year in providing technical trouble-shooting support over the telephone and via e-mail
• Working knowledge of SQL server or other database experience
• Excellent customer service and verbal communications skills, especially over the telephone. This includes the ability to ask questions to quickly and accurately understand customer issues as well as the ability to communicate/translate technical concepts and instructions to non-technical customers.
• Demonstrated superior technical problem solving capabilities; can see underlying or hidden problems or patterns.
• Superior written, verbal and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey directions and information to customers and team members.
• Ability to successfully handle and prioritize multiple work requests and/or projects simultaneously with little or no immediate supervision
• Ability to learn new technical skills and processes quickly
We offer a highly competitive base salary and an outstanding benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with Company match, life insurance, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V