Office Manager / PA to CEO
Brainient helps brands create cross-device interactive video experiences. BrainRolls, our brand-focused interactive video platform helps brands increase engagement rates and dwell times by adding interactivity to their videos across PCs, tablets, smartphones and Connected TVs. BrainRolls has been used in video advertising campaigns by a wide range of brands including Disney, EA Games, Warner Brothers, Canon and Coca Cola. http://brainient.com/gallery/list/brainrolls
Headquartered in London, Brainient is backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world including Seedcamp, Arts Alliance, Atlas Venture and 500 startups. The company has offices in London, New York and Bucharest. http://brainient.com/about-us/company
Brainient is seeking an Office Manager / PA to CEO to join our London team. You will report directly to the CEO and will be required to support him in his daily activities. You also need to be an organisational wizard, in order to ease the London office’s growth and develop the company culture.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the CEO
- Day to day planning and organisation of the CEO’s diary, as well as dealing with correspondence
- Set up meetings and appointments, organise venues and hospitality for visitors
- Make sure the London team have everything they need in terms of office supplies
- Set up and maintain an integrated electronic and paper-based filing system for the company’s paperwork
- Maintain the company’s records, including personnel files
- Support the Financial Administrator closing all monthly accounts
- Act as the principal conduit for communication with the board and senior management team (organise internal and board meetings)
- Onboard our new recruits and make sure everything is ready on their first day at Brainient.
- Champion our company culture. We need someone to organise team lunches, parties and, why not, the occasional office prank
- Graduate degree in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Absolute discretion at all times as you will have access to confidential information
- Ability to understand a broad range of business activities from HR to Marketing to Technology to Finance
- IT literate; experience of word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM or database management and other major software applications
- Excellent administration and good secretarial skills
Benefits and perks
Brainient is a Seedcamp 2009 Winner, a The Next Web runner-up winner and backed by a few of the most influential VCs in the world. With its main headquarters in London, UK, the company licenses its technology to Fortune 500 broadcasters & media companies. You will have the opportunity to work on products that are used by hundreds of media companies all over the world, in a fun, creative and smart environment.
To apply for this position send us your CV and letter of intent to [email protected]
The job is full time, located in London.