- Chicago, IL
Founded in 2011, Branchfire is a Chicago-based productivity startup that is reinventing the way people consume and create digital content. Our first product, the critically-acclaimed iAnnotate PDF, was the first mobile markup solution available for the iPad when it was launched in 2010. Today, iAnnotate PDF is a full product suite for Branchfire, with a consumer offering that counts more than 600,000 users as well as enterprise and SDK offerings tailored towards larger companies and application developers respectively. We are also actively building our next product, Branchfire, which is a next-generation cross-platform productivity solution that will reinvent the way people communicate information with others.
Come join the company that produces the top selling iPad app made in Chicago and is building a game changing cross platform product. Be part of an exciting, growing company where your expertise will be fully appreciated and utilized.
- enjoy small teams where you really contribute to the success of the organization
- don’t want a boring work place
- thrive on creating cool stuff
- are a self starter and doesn't wait for instructions once the objectives are clear
- are smart, know how to work hard, and have fun
- thrive in a fast paced environment with excellent time management skills
...then you’ll enjoy working here.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in IT with a minimum of 3 years in a QA role, preferably for a SaaS technology vendor, with working knowledge of unit, integration, regression, acceptance, and user interface testing.
- 2+ years of experience testing mobile applications on various mobile platforms; iOS, Android, and Windows
- Strong English communication (written and verbal) skills to gather requirements and communicate with Developers and other QA engineers.
- Experience with test automation frameworks (i.e. , Selenium, WebDriver, TestNG, etc.)
- Understanding of how web-based applications work, including WebServices, XML, HTML.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without current or future sponsorship.
** Nice to have
- Experience in both startups and larger companies
- Proficiency in PHP, Python, or Ruby is a big plus.
- Testing REST API experience
**Priority given to local candidates**
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.