Sales Executive - (40 - 45K base + Commission)
- Hopkins, MN
Brandpoint has been creating and distributing engaging content since 1996, representing the world’s largest brands. We are the market leader in leveraging technology and content to build brands, educate consumers, and drive sales. We’ve built a strong and trusted team that shares the same core values: Growth, Innovation, Passion, Excellence, Respect and Quality of Life.
If you'd like to be a part of a successful and growing team, take advantage of this rare opportunity by applying today!
Our growth has created an exceptional opportunity to join our established, industry-leading content creation and marketing team. We are currently seeking an ambitious, resourceful, and committed sales professional who has a keen interest in working with PR professionals and brands to promote and sell our growing suite of products and services!
- Developing an effective pipeline of qualified sales prospects
- Generating new opportunities through phone calls, emails and networking
- Guiding clients through online media presentations
- Encouraging renewals on existing contracts
- Tracking and updating activities in Salesforce
- Participating in weekly sales meetings
Qualified applicants will possess:
- 2+ years of successful sales experience, with at least 1 year in inside sales
- Effective prospecting skills (cold calling, networking)
- Strong relationship building skills (consultative sales approach and rapport building)
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business and close sales
- Solid organizational, time-management and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative and drive
- 4-year college degree in Advertising, Marketing or a Business related field preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with a sales CRM, preferably Salesforce
Employee quality of life is central to this mission – a principle we put into practice. Our healthy lifestyle initiatives, casual dress code, paid time off for volunteer work, monthly outdoor summer barbecues and more, foster an exciting and pleasurable work environment.
Health and Wellness Benefits Include:
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Employer paid Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Options (FSA) - Medical and Dependent Care
- Voluntary Additional Life and Short Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Employer contribution towards a health club membership