- Santa Monica, CA
As a recruiting associate you will be a key member of a small, high performing search team responsible for exceeding our client’s expectations and fulfilling our company’s mission. We're looking for people with high achievement drive, grit and commitment to completing difficult assignments, fueled by connecting with others, an intense hunger to learn, a passion for service, excellent judgment, generosity, and a global perspective. We view recruiting on behalf of our clients as a privilege and as ambassadors to their brand.
The ideal candidate will view this role as an opportunity to
• Learn about the full lifecycle recruiting process within a dynamic consulting firm.
• Launch a career in recruitment in an entrepreneurial firm environment.
• Serve a variety of carefully selected clients across various industries.
• Support and strengthen Brett Fisher Group's organizational culture, values and reputation.
Your Responsibilities and Our Expectations
Research and Candidate Identification
• Develop a deep understanding of the various roles we are recruiting for.
• Implement search strategy by performing extensive research relevant to each individual search using firm resources
• Compile extensive data on candidates into firm database.
• Matching strategic objectives of a role to the experience of a prospective candidate
Candidate Outreach and Business Development
• Proactively initiate contact with relevant potential candidates and sources through persistence and diligent follow up in order to quickly develop optimal candidates for each search and bench position using various resources and communication methods.
• Build relationships with prospective candidates through high touch customer service, proposing appropriate candidate opportunities in alignment with candidate careers, leading to a positive candidate experience.
• Schedule and conduct phone and in-person candidate interviews, documenting details from interview in firm CRM system.
• Maintain ongoing relationships with targeted talent segments, leading to the development of talent pools and talent pipelines eventually creating a sustainable talent supply chain.
• Secure search assignments by identifying open roles in organizations and initiating conversations with decision makers, articulating Brett Fisher Group’s unique value proposition, benefits, and competitive differentiators.
• Write and edit compelling job description copy.
• Manage job postings.
• Communicate open roles through various firm social media marketing channels.
• Assist in crafting presentation materials.
• Author regular blog articles on relevant topics for company blog.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years of work experience, preferably in customer service or hospitality environments
• Persistence, creativity, and resourcefulness
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
• Expert level interview skills and job description development
• Advanced skills in internet research and social media networking
• Highly organized and personable with a whatever-it-takes attitude
• Proven team player with experience as an effective member of a close-knit team
• Demonstrated ability to execute on ideas and implement changes based on feedback
• Energetic and outgoing attitude. Enjoy networking and forging new relationships
Key Personal Attributes Include
• Dedicated, high performing, independent contributor with exceptional standards and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Strong customer service orientation including excellent personal and phone presentation.
• Sharp, inquisitive, perceptive, collaborative, flexible and team-oriented.
• A quick learner with strong attention to detail, exceptional follow-through skills, a positive outlook, strong work ethic, and a sense of humor.
Compensation and Benefits
▪ Competitive hourly base in addition to performance-based incentives and benefits.
▪ Part-time associates work a minimum of 3 days per week (5-6 hours per day) and are paid $12.00 to $14.00 per hour plus bonus.
▪ Full-time experienced associates start at $18.00 per hour plus bonus and benefits