- Winter Park, FL
Brianna Michelle Interior Design is a first-rate, boutique Design Firm located in the heart of Winter Park. We have developed a strong reputation among Architects, Builders, and Clients for being a full-service Firm that provides timeless designs with a high level of detail and organization. Because of our amazing clients and our commitment to providing them with the highest measure of service possible, we are expanding our design team!
We are looking for a motivated and talented designer-in-training that has as much passion for Design as we do. First and foremost, you must have a great attitude! You must also take pride in your work and have the ability to work collaboratively, as well as autonomously.
Professional Skills - What we’d like to see…
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop & Mac software
- Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
- The confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely (verbal and written)
- The ability to work collaboratively, as well as autonomously.
Personal Skills - What we’d like to see…
- Accurate and Organized
- Professional & Career Oriented
- Ability to Set and Meet Deadlines
- Solid Work Ethic (lots do do here, no slackers allowed!)
- Strong Leadership Ability (a must for future advancement within the company)
- Committed and Trustworthy
- Positive Attitude, Even Tempered & a Bundle of Energy :)
We are looking for 20-40 hours per week.