Full Stack Developer
- Boston, MA
Bridj is your everyday transportation system that adapts in real-time to where you live, work, and play. Powered by data, we use a network of express shuttles that offer efficient and flexible trips that are as dynamic as the city you call home. We’re revolutionizing mass transit by connecting travelers directly with their destinations. We’re live in Boston and Washington, D.C. so far, bringing joy to hundreds of people’s commutes each day. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for developers who will be excited to put their skills to work solving some of the most difficult and important transportation problems, helping people travel through their cities more easily.
- A strong programmer with experience delivering scalable applications on one or more modern web development stacks (ours or others). Polyglot programmers are welcome.
- Self-motivated and independent, able to figure out what needs to be done and do it
- A team player who will thrive in a fast-moving small team, have fun helping us grow, and shape the culture as we do
- Enthusiastic about learning new things and teaching us what you know
Huge Bonus Points If You:
- Have worked for a startup in the past (and loved it).
- Can share samples of your previous work -- we’d like to see any open source projects or other samples that you’re particularly proud of.
- Love mass transportation and believe it can be better.
We move quickly, and expect that you will too. You’ll get a Macbook and peripherals of your choice, and we’ll expect you to be up and running in a couple of days, contributing to our production systems and changing transit forever.