- Columbus, OH
Your Heat Trace and Industrial Flexible Electric Surface Heater Specialist since
1949. Your single source for industrial flexible electric surface heat.
- Read engineering blue prints and electrical schematics.
- Layout, wiring, and testing of temperature controls and control systems.
- Troubleshoot/evaluate customer returns and develop a customer quotation.
- Assemble, fabricate, and modify metal and non-metallic enclosures according to customer and engineering requirements.
- Utilize the following pieces of test equipment: V.O.M.’s, analog/digital temperature indicating devices, chart recorders, power supplies, and other calibration equipment.
- Must feel comfortable working with high voltage systems as well as solid-state circuitry.
- Required to input/retrieve electronic information, requisition materials, and ensure that product/orders are processed within the 2-day window for the company’s process.
- May also be required to perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education & Basic Skills Required
- An Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field or the equivalent experience of at least 2 years in basic electricity or manufacturing.
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Ability to use hand tools, small power tools, and bench top tools (drill presses, etc.)
- Good decision making skills, the ability to adapt to changing situations, and the ability to work with others in a team environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.