Technical Support Representative
- Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Canada
The Brother Group was started by 2 brothers in 1908, and the values that were instilled then, timeless values of integrity, hard work and commitment to the customer, still hold true today. Brother Canada is part of a large global family but we like to consider our smaller Canadian home as a family where you’re treated as an individual, with a unique contribution to the team.
Brother Canada hires great people and keeps them great with stimulating development programs. To learn more about Brother's employment benefits, visit: http://www.brother.ca/en/company/career/profile.asp!
Want to join a World Class Call Center as a Technical Support Representative?
Located in Dollard des Ormeaux in Montreal’s West Island, Brother International Corporation of Canada is currently looking for a Call Center Technical Support Representative. The Brother name is synonymous with success in the marketing of innovative, award-winning business machines and high-quality sewing machines.
A Call Center Technical Support Representative holds a super important role in our customer-focused organization. You’re the front line. You make the difference, one customer at a time.
Are you a talented and passionate individual who has a genuine desire to be part of a team, demonstrates initiative and takes pride in keeping commitments? As a Call Center, Technical Support Representative your role will be to help our clients and to determine the best solution based on the customer issue on a first call basis for all of their questions on our printers, faxes, P-touches and sewing machines. Through you, the customer will feel great about owning a Brother machine.
Are you somewhat (or a lot) of a computer geek who loves troubleshooting and enjoys learning about products in order to enhance the customer experience? Do you have a sincere desire to help or satisfy others? Do you consistently challenge the status quo and demonstrate a positive attitude? If you answered YES, then we want to meet you! Bilingualism is a must – after all our clients range from coast to coast. You must also be available weekends.
- Respond to end user call and e-mail requests according to the call center guidelines
- Troubleshoot Fax, MFC, P-touch and typewriter calls and/or e-mails on the following topics: hardware programming and set up, diagnose hardware related issues and conduct proper inquiries in order to accurately assess the customer issues
- Determine the best solution based on the customer issue on a first call basis
- Ensure proper and timely recording of calls in CRM
- Acquire personal knowledge of Brother machines and software by attending trainings, consulting documentation, discussion with colleagues and becoming proactively familiar with machines and technology
We’re looking for great people with the following qualifications:
- 1 year call center experience in customer service and 6month experience in a technical field
- Achieved Level 1 standards
- Adept in MS Office 2000+, particularly in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Solid oral and written skills in both French and English
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Highly service driven and customer oriented and a strong sense of accountability and a desire to further improve one’s knowledge base
- Available to work evenings and weekends
So please contact us and join us in our quest to deliver superior customer service!
GREAT PEOPLE DELIVERING A SUPERIOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE