Want to join a company that’s always at the side of its employees and customers? Here is your chance.
Located in Dollard des Ormeaux in Montreal’s West Island, Brother International Corporation of Canada is currently looking for a Technical Support Representative within the Consumer Sales and Satisfaction team. The Brother name is synonymous with great people delivering a superior customer experience and we bring to market quality office products and innovative sewing and embroidery machines for the 21st century.
A Technical Support Representative holds a super important role in our customer-focused organization. You’re the front line. You make the difference, one customer at a time.
You understand the importance of customer service, and you have a sincere desire to help and satisfy clients. You are a tech savvy individual who loves troubleshooting and enjoys learning about products in order to enhance the customer experience. You are self-motivated and strive to continuously improve your knowledge base. Your positive attitude, teamwork, and initiative taking engages your peers as well as your clients.
Are you an excellent communicator with a flair for chat and social media? Are you technically savvy, interested in using your knowledge in implementing new approaches and techniques to provide a world class customer experience? Do you feel engaged in retaining loyal customers by supporting their needs? If you answered yes, then we want to meet to you!
Joining our award winning team offers advantages! Our recently renovated open concept office space encourages our Brother Community spirit. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunity for continuous development—as well as a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
We’re looking for great people who can take on the following responsibilities:
- Respond to end user call, live chat, and e-mail requests according to the contact center guidelines
- Provide a superior customer experience to end users
- Troubleshoot Fax, MFC, P-touch and typewriter calls, live chats, and/or e-mails on the following topics: hardware programming and set up, diagnose hardware related issues and conduct proper inquiries in order to accurately assess the customer issues
- Determine the best solution based on the customer issue on a first contact basis
- Ensure proper and timely recording of calls and/or chats in CRM and follow our social media response protocol and processes for forum intervention concerning our Brother technical inquiries and support web tools leverage.
- Acquire personal knowledge of Brother machines and software by attending trainings, consulting documentation, discussion with colleagues and becoming proactively familiar with machines and technology
- Use your technical knowledge in order to support customer pre-sale questions
- Meet or exceed monthly performance targets including quality, attendance and punctuality as well as average handle time