Want to join a company that’s always at the side of its employees and customers? Here is your chance!
Located in Dollard des Ormeaux in Montreal’s West Island, Brother International Corporation of Canada is currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner. The Brother name is synonymous with success in the marketing of innovative, award-winning business machines and high-quality sewing machines.
The HR Business Partner plays a strategic role in supporting the organization and its various departments with strong client relationship management.
Using your business acumen, you partner with department managers and directors to implement and enhance HR programs and initiatives that build upon and enhance Brother’s strong culture.. You partner and coach management to leverage their talent within a high performance culture.
With a strong analytical background, you recognized trends and provide optimizations solutions and recommendations. Your experience with various HR software platforms will ensure that you are a key resource in HR automation projects. Your flair for presentations will enable you to provide successful end-user training. You will develop metrics and reporting functionality within HR to provide in-depth understanding of stakeholder needs.
Are you a passionate, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills? Are you at once analytical and data-driven, yet empathetic and a natural relationship builder? Do you have the blend of business knowledge and people skills to develop strategic programs and initiatives to drive performance and culture? If you answered YES, then we definitely want to meet you!
We’re looking for great people who can take on the following responsibilities:
- Act as an ambassador to the company’s culture and attributes; develop programs, communications, and initiatives with culture in mind
- Partner with internal stakeholders and provide analysis and consultative services in a variety of subject areas including performance management, compensation, workforce planning, coaching, and employee development
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction of HR by highlighting opportunities to capitalize on our resource management practices
- Act as a project lead on various HR related automation projects:
- Partner with internal/department stakeholders to develop reporting requirements; responsible for data management, identification of data gaps and ensures integrity of HR related data.
- Develop and deliver training to users
- Leveraging from data analysis, make recommendations for organizational or departmental improvements
- Build and maintain HR specific reporting functionality in areas such as:
- Workforce planning and headcount
- Compensation/salary review
- Performance Management system reporting
- Recruitment statistics and metrics
- Evaluate exit interviews and conduct other research projects to understand organizational trends and recommend solutions-
- Conduct compensation review + recommendations; compile market data as appropriate
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Various additional projects and initiatives