HR Business Partner
- Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Canada
The Brother Group was started by 2 brothers in 1908, and the values that were instilled then, timeless values of integrity, hard work and commitment to the customer, still hold true today. Brother Canada is part of a large global family but we like to consider our smaller Canadian home as a family where you’re treated as an individual, with a unique contribution to the team.
Brother Canada hires great people and keeps them great with stimulating development programs. To learn more about Brother's employment benefits, please visit us at :http://www.brother.ca/en/company/career/profile.asp
Want to join a customer-focused sales and distribution company as a Human Resources Business Partner?
Located in Dollard des Ormeaux in Montreal’s West Island, Brother International Corporation of Canada is currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner. The Brother name is synonymous with success in the marketing of innovative, award-winning business machines and high-quality sewing machines.
The HR Business Partner plays a strategic role in supporting the organization and its various departments with strong client relationship management.
Using your business acumen, you partner with department managers and directors to implement and enhance HR programs and initiatives that build upon and enhance Brother’s strong culture.. You partner and coach management to leverage their talent within a high performance culture.
With a strong analytical background, you recognized trends and provide optimizations solutions and recommendations. Your experience with various HR software platforms will ensure that you are a key resource in HR automation projects. Your flair for presentations will enable you to provide successful end-user training. You will develop metrics and reporting functionality within HR to provide in-depth understanding of stakeholder needs.
Are you a passionate, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills? Are you at once analytical and data-driven, yet empathetic and a natural relationship builder? Do you have the blend of business knowledge and people skills to develop strategic programs and initiatives to drive performance and culture? If you answered YES, then we definitely want to meet you!
We’re looking for great people who can take on the following responsibilities:
- Act as an ambassador to the company’s culture and attributes; develop programs, communications, and initiatives with culture in mind
- Partner with internal stakeholders and provide analysis and consultative services in a variety of subject areas including performance management, compensation, workforce planning, coaching, and employee development
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction of HR by highlighting opportunities to capitalize on our resource management practices
- Act as a project lead on various HR related automation projects:
- Partner with internal/department stakeholders to develop reporting requirements; responsible for data management, identification of data gaps and ensures integrity of HR related data.
- Develop and deliver training to users
- Leveraging from data analysis, make recommendations for organizational or departmental improvements
- Build and maintain HR specific reporting functionality in areas such as:
- Workforce planning and headcount
- Compensation/salary review
- Performance Management system reporting
- Recruitment statistics and metrics
- Evaluate exit interviews and conduct other research projects to understand organizational trends and recommend solutions-
- Conduct compensation review + recommendations; compile market data as appropriate
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Various additional projects and initiatives
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline. MBA is an asset.
- 5-7 years experience as HR business partner
- Thorough knowledge of HR business processes
- Demonstrated experience developing partnerships with stakeholders and delivering results
- Excellent analytical skills and strong knowledge of various software platforms
- Experience developing metric based reporting based on different data sources
- Exceptional communications skills in both English and French; written and verbal
- Change agent and focused on total customer satisfaction
- Proactive, mature, ability to remain clear-headed in challenging situations
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
So please contact us and join us in our quest to deliver superior customer experience!
GREAT PEOPLE DELIVERING A SUPERIOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE