Technical Support Representative
- Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Canada
The Brother Group was started by 2 brothers in 1908, and the values that were instilled then, timeless values of integrity, hard work and commitment to the customer, still hold true today. Brother Canada is part of a large global family but we like to consider our smaller Canadian home as a family where you’re treated as an individual, with a unique contribution to the team.
Brother Canada hires great people and keeps them great with stimulating development programs. To learn more about Brother's employment benefits, visit: http://www.brother.ca/en/company/career/profile.asp
Want to join a company that’s always at the side of its employees and customers? Here is your chance.
Located in Dollard des Ormeaux in Montreal’s West Island, Brother International Corporation of Canada is currently looking for a Technical Support Representative within the Consumer Sales and Satisfaction team. The Brother name is synonymous with great people delivering a superior customer experience and we bring to market quality office products and innovative sewing and embroidery machines for the 21st century.
A Technical Support Representative holds a super important role in our customer-focused organization. You’re the front line. You make the difference, one customer at a time.
You understand the importance of customer service, and you have a sincere desire to help and satisfy clients. You are a tech savvy individual who loves troubleshooting and enjoys learning about products in order to enhance the customer experience. You are self-motivated and strive to continuously improve your knowledge base. Your positive attitude, teamwork, and initiative taking engages your peers as well as your clients.
Are you an excellent communicator with a flair for chat and social media? Are you technically savvy, interested in using your knowledge in implementing new approaches and techniques to provide a world class customer experience? Do you feel engaged in retaining loyal customers by supporting their needs? If you answered yes, then we want to meet to you!
Joining our award winning team offers advantages! Our recently renovated open concept office space encourages our Brother Community spirit. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunity for continuous development—as well as a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
We’re looking for great people who can take on the following responsibilities:
- Respond to end user call, live chat, and e-mail requests according to the contact center guidelines
- Provide a superior customer experience to end users
- Troubleshoot Fax, MFC, P-touch and typewriter calls, live chats, and/or e-mails on the following topics: hardware programming and set up, diagnose hardware related issues and conduct proper inquiries in order to accurately assess the customer issues
- Determine the best solution based on the customer issue on a first contact basis
- Ensure proper and timely recording of calls and/or chats in CRM and follow our social media response protocol and processes for forum intervention concerning our Brother technical inquiries and support web tools leverage.
- Acquire personal knowledge of Brother machines and software by attending trainings, consulting documentation, discussion with colleagues and becoming proactively familiar with machines and technology
- Use your technical knowledge in order to support customer pre-sale questions
- Meet or exceed monthly performance targets including quality, attendance and punctuality as well as average handle time
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Exceptional communicator, both verbal and written
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer care, loyalty/retention environments or related customer experience
- Completion of post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Must be fully bilingual written and spoken
- Professional troubleshooting experience is a plus
- Proven technical ability in solving problems with both hardware and software
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
- Strong follow up skills complimented by a solid commitment to client satisfaction
- Adept in MS Office 2000+, particularly in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Solid oral and written skills in both French and English
- Highly service driven and customer oriented and a strong sense of accountability and a desire to further improve one’s knowledge base
- Available to work evenings and weekends
So please contact us and join us in our quest to deliver superior customer service!
GREAT PEOPLE DELIVERING A SUPERIOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE