Speech- Language Pathologist
- Pompano Beach, FL
Broward Children’s Center and its affiliates specialize in helping infants, children, and young adults with special health care needs. Founded in 1971, our nonprofit facilities in Pompano Beach, Florida, offer a range of health, wellness, education, recreation, therapeutic, daily living and advocacy services.
Broward Children’s Center and its affiliates specialize in helping infants, children, and young adults with special health care needs. Founded in 1971, our nonprofit facilities in Pompano Beach, Florida, offer a range of health, wellness, education, recreation, therapeutic, daily living and advocacy services. During more than three decades of service thousands of children and their families have benefited from the Center’s programs. Our team of professionals seeks to provide the unique care that every child needs. From preschools to sub-acute care, our team has hundreds of years of combined experience and continues to provide field leadership and training recognized with local and international certifications and accreditation.
Come work in our family-centered non-profit in Pompano Beach, Florida.
- We offer a diverse work environment with dedicated and committed staff
- Varied caseload including infants, children and young adults
- Generous time-off policy, Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K retirement plan
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities.
Candidate must be a qualified clinician with:
- ASHA licensure and Current Florida state licensure
- Pediatric experience in working with a variety of disorders
- Experience working with handicapped population
- A playful treatment approach with a passion to work with children
- Good documentation and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills, self-initiative and desire for ongoing learning
- A family-centered approach to intervention and strong collaborative skills
- MED or MA/MS from accredited college or university; with degree in Communication Disorders and two to three years experience
- NPI #, Medicaid Provider #preferred
- Will consider candidates seeking to complete their Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Fellowship Year
To Apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at bcckids.org/careers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.