- Philadelphia, PA, USA, Philadelphia, PA
If you mated a brainy, arty ad agency with a tight-knit, long-running family business you'd get us. As the longest-running independent ad agency in Philadelphia, we have an enviable history and heritage. We have real roots in the creative revolution of the '60s, yet have been nimble enough to navigate a rapidly changing media landscape.
To us, inspirational work thrives in a family ethos – understanding, partnership, mutual candor, flexibility and accountability are the main reasons we make smarter, sharper and more effective work.
How we do everything else:
For fun we illustrate and write children's books and zombie comics, paint in oils and gouache, photograph all sorts of stuff, occasionally construct origami, sometimes restore furniture, rebuild vintage cars and customize Nerf guns. Someone down in PR is working on his second novel. We play a mean game of billiards, hunt small game, bike competitively, read Dickens and Tolstoy, brew beer, collect wine, braise wild boar, take our kids to watch the Phils and we wrap it all up with pickup happy hours in the bar we built in the storage closet outside of Marc Brownstein's office.
Brownstein Group is seeking a Videographer/Editor to join our team! The Videographer/Editor will be involved in all aspects of the creative process – brainstorming with team members, offering direction to talent, generating new ideas, shooting the video, and editing. The Videographer/Editor will work alongside our in-house producer and creative team for shooting, editing, and producing short-form video, mostly for web consumption, for internal and external clients.
- Experience concepting, shooting, and editing video
- Pro-level user of Adobe Premier and After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Delivering videos with superior visual and sound quality
- Shooting high quality videos, motion graphics, and animation
- 2+ years’ experience in relevant work experience producing web video
- 2+ years’ experience in procuring, preparing, and maintaining video equipment for shoots: digital cameras, lighting, and audio equipment
- 2+ years’ experience in framing scenes and planning shots
- Ability to juggle a variety of daily tasks, be open to creative direction and remain calm and flexible
- Must be organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be self-motivated while still being collaborative
- Ensure high quality by making sound editorial judgement
- Keep up to date with filming methods, equipment, and web video technology
This person must have the ability to work on-site in our Philadelphia, PA office.
Brownstein Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors including recruiters, staffing firms, etc..., and does not pay fees for any unsolicited resumes.