Social Media Account Supervisor
- Philadelphia, PA
If you mated a brainy, arty ad agency with a tight-knit, long-running family business you'd get us. As the longest-running independent ad agency in Philadelphia, we have an enviable history and heritage. We have real roots in the creative revolution of the '60s, yet have been nimble enough to navigate a rapidly changing media landscape.
To us, inspirational work thrives in a family ethos – understanding, partnership, mutual candor, flexibility and accountability are the main reasons we make smarter, sharper and more effective work.
How we do everything else:
For fun we illustrate and write children's books and zombie comics, paint in oils and gouache, photograph all sorts of stuff, occasionally construct origami, sometimes restore furniture, rebuild vintage cars and customize Nerf guns. Someone down in PR is working on his second novel. We play a mean game of billiards, hunt small game, bike competitively, read Dickens and Tolstoy, brew beer, collect wine, braise wild boar, take our kids to watch the Phils and we wrap it all up with pickup happy hours in the bar we built in the storage closet outside of Marc Brownstein's office.
Brownstein Group is seeking a Social Media Account Supervisor to lead social media strategy for a large consumer brand client. This person will have significant client interaction and will partner with internal teams such as creative, strategy, and analytics to plan and implement social campaigns that include tactics such as social media, online influencer programs, SEO/SEM, multimedia/online video, native advertising, link-building and other digital content. The ideal candidate is equal parts digital strategist, production manager, storyteller and relationship builder, possessing a solid understanding of the ever-evolving world of social media.
• Lead social media campaigns, including research, campaign, and content strategy, execution, monitoring and reporting
• Develop social strategies across a range of social/digital platforms, while shaping client content, stories, and messaging
• Integrate client into a broader news cycle and trending social conversations
• Oversee the execution of social content calendars, creative assets, activations and influencer programs
• Research new and emerging social trends and technologies, act as thought leader to bring new strategies to clients and integrate social tactics into multi-channel campaigns
• Help grow client’s social media customer engagement organically
• Recommend paid media strategies and negotiate with media vendors to manage PPC, native advertising and promoted social campaigns
• Liaise with Strategy team on digital analytics and reporting
• 5-7 years of agency social, digital marketing experience
• Experience managing social media programs across multiple social platforms including: Instagram, Facebook, Vine, Twitter, etc…
• Demonstrated ability to create strategic communications plans across multiple channels, including managing budgets, staffing, out of pocket costs and other requirements
• Experience managing and building client relationships on day-to-day activities as well as uncovering business needs to better serve our clients
• High attention to detail and ability to manage across multiple projects
• Excellent communications and presentations skills, as well as the ability to collaborate across multiple teams successfully
This person must have the ability to work on-site in our Philadelphia, PA office.
Brownstein Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors including recruiters, staffing firms, etc..., and does not pay fees for any unsolicited resumes.