Business Development Representative
Bubbleball is the future. We’re an NYC startup making waves as we bring our new products and ridiculous fun to America. Just visit bubbleball.us and you’ll get it.
- Work with CEO and Account Executive in support of closing deals
- Build client relationships in support of company sales goals.
- Manage qualification of inbound leads both via emails and telephone calls
- Maintains updated and detailed records of prospective calls, meetings, and subsequent follow-ups in company CRM
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Past internship or 1+ year sales experience
- Proven sales skills (presenting and closing)
- Disciplined with strong time management skills
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrates solid business acumen and decision making ability
- Energetic individual with a strong sense of urgency and competitive nature
- Interest in sports events and equipment sales will be a huge plus
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
• $19-36k base + commissions