Bubbleball is the future. We’re an NYC startup making waves as we bring our new products and ridiculous fun to America. Just visit bubbleball.us and you’ll get it.
- Develop the BubbleBall sales experience from the ground up
- Play a key role in developing the brand experience across all facets of the business, not just sales
- Identify and close hot sales and partnership opportunities
- Manage qualification of all inbound leads via emails and calls
- Manage prospect list acquisition, cleaning and updates of company CRM data
- Assist in developing and managing relationships with key strategic partners/ clients
- Oversee CRM system improvements and develop new sales processes
- Work with marketing to develop lead nurturing campaigns
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales or account management
- Very comfortable using Salesforce.com CRM
- Extremely results-oriented
- A closer. Someone who doesn’t let analysis and process get in the way of closing a deal.
- Strong follow-through ethic and the ability to support a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in a challenging start-up environment
- Interest in sports and product marketing
- Native English speaker
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Mac experience, with Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency a plus
- Google Apps experience a plus
- Earn $50-100k if you’re good. $100k+ if you’re great.
- + Stock options