Chemical Regulatory Analyst
- Troy, NY
Based in Troy, NY, Ithos Global, Inc. is a regulatory compliance leader in assisting food, cosmetic, pharmaceuticals and chemical companies to meet their country-specific compliance reporting requirements. Ithos delivers its services through state-of-the-art technology, knowledge management and professional services solutions that streamline compliance and enhance additional enterprise reporting.
As a rapidly growing business, Ithos is in search of a Chemical Regulatory Analyst to assist in the collection and documentation of regulatory information pertaining to specific products for specific jurisdictions
The Chemical Regulatory Analyst will assist with various activities surrounding the support and maintenance of the regulatory solutions we provide to our clients. This position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to multitask.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Gathering and documenting regulatory information through electronic research.
- Monitoring foreign and domestic regulatory sources for updates and emerging issues
- Assisting with maintaining the company’s and client document and content databases
- Ensuring that client regulatory information is accurate and up to date using automated and manual processes
- Responding to client issues and requests using the company’s customer support portal
- Maintaining electronic document storage vaults using internal automated tools
- Conducting client satisfaction surveys through oral and written communication
- Performing other duties as deemed necessary
- Associates degree or two years related work experience (Chemistry-related field preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using MS Office (word, excel, power point) and Google applications.
- Experience in web-based research
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
Additional skills desired:
- A background in chemistry
- Technical aptitude
- Bi-lingual skills
- Familiarity with regulatory documentation
Work environment, hours, compensation:
This is a full-time position located in our Troy, NY office. Compensation is based on relevant knowledge and experience and will be determined following the interview process.
For consideration for this position, send your resume and cover letter to HR@ithosglobal.com. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.