Print Account Manager
- Chanhassen, MN
From uniforms and apparel to enterprise recognition systems, Business Impact Group is a proven organization of brand product development that uses expert tools and techniques to recognize employees and celebrate customers. We strive every day to design, create and provide the very best products and recognition systems for our clients' brand and business. From custom uniforms, company stores, events, employee engagement, and print solutions to client retention and brand awareness, we offer our clients scalable customized solutions. And we back what we do with a relentless, proactive inventiveness designed to delight our customers and deliver unmatched customer service.
There are marketing and ad agencies that buy TV time and billboard space, but we know the real media impressions for our clients brand are everywhere else: on the street, the shop floors, and on desks across the country and around the world. So think of BIG as an agency; just without the ads.
We are growing exponentially and are looking for exceptional talent to join our teams. BIG offers a collaborative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidates will be flexible and adaptable to change. Because we are a growing organization, we are looking for those who possess an entrepreneurial spirit; who are willing to work hard, embrace innovation and change, who are big picture thinkers, and who can also focus on the details. BIG offers a casual/business casual dress code, competitive compensation including nine paid holidays, flexible PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k and more!
Browse our open positions and if you feel there is a potential match to your experience and skills, please apply. Our recruiters will review your resume and reach out to you regarding your candidate status. If you are not a fit for a current opening, please be sure to check back often as we are adding new positions frequently. Thank you for your interest in BIG!
- Internal and external customer sales support
- Assist clients with efficient placement of orders of all types.
- Support business segment with creative product sourcing and management.
- Conceive, create and develop insightful product and process solutions.
- Manage customer samples, proofs, mock-ups, etc. when necessary.
- Prepare and maintain detailed daily status report on all active project requests.
- Attend meetings with print department to update the team on the progress of every live project and program activity.
- Embrace problems and provide efficient solutions.
- Maintain ownership of all projects and processes.
- Assist and coordinate with Print Specialist and Production Coordinator on print related processes and projects.
Experience and Skills Required
- Associates degree preferably within marketing or business related field
- Minimum of three years print industry experience
- Previous customer services experience within the print industry
- Experience in a print brokerage highly desirable
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a consistent, positive attitude
- Desire and ability to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Must be able to adapt quickly to business needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional duties are assigned according to business needs. Business Impact Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Impact Group does not accept solicitations from thrid party recruiting agencies.