Sr. Systems Engineer
- Denver, CO
Business Network Consulting (www.bncsystems.com) is currently one of the top information technology consulting firms and in our 16th year of supporting the entire IT infrastructure of businesses in and around the Denver area. We have been recognized as part of Inc. 500/5000 annual list for the past two years and were also recognized in 2008 as the 10th fastest growing private company in Colorado by the Denver Business Journal!
Our business focus is designing, supporting and implementing the entire network and computer infrastructure for small to medium-sized companies. We provide our clients with an in-house information systems department that leverages the expertise of our entire staff of experienced engineers. This is a fast-paced environment, and those who join the team will be expected to have a very strong personal drive to succeed, and be able to contribute independently within a close team. This particular position is ideal for the experienced consultant who is ready to take advantage of their skill set to make a significant difference within our clients businesses.
This is a full time Senior Level Consulting Position requiring expert knowledge of the entire Microsoft product line for small and medium size businesses. The successful candidate will join a team operating within the Denver area, providing both project and support services.
Our consultants pride themselves in providing our clients with the best IT support possible. This position is ideal for those candidates who embrace technical challenges and enjoy working with exciting and emerging technologies, rather than dealing with system administration tasks.
If working with great people in a team environment sounds exciting and challenging to you, other details concerning the position include:
- Work as a consultant with our clients in the Denver area to support primarily Microsoft networks, desktops, and servers. This will include occasional after-hours and weekend work. NOT A LOT!
- Manage system and/or network issues to resolution within the client base.
- Manage new installations and migrations.
- Identify ways to improve our client systems and infrastructure (upgrades to hardware, software, and
- CURRENT MCITP or MCSE highly desired but not required
- Previous consulting experience with small and medium-sized businesses is A MUST
- High level of knowledge with all versions MS Exchange to include administration AND migrations
- Advanced experience with VMWare, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Active Directory
- Have strong technical ability and troubleshooting skills.
- Be able to effectively operate within set guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have exceptional customer facing skills.
- Have a high degree of demonstrated professionalism.
- Be able to excel in a fast paced team environment.