Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
- San Diego, CA
We are a performance-driven digital agency specializing in B2B/B2C high consideration lead-to-sale challenges where analytics plays a very important role. Our clients include DIRECTV for BUSINESS, HP, Workday and several hot Silicon Valley B2B startups. Our culture is fast paced, fun, and results-driven. We offer a casual and flexible work environment in Downtown San Diego.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst supports strategy and execution of sophisticated internet marketing programs and campaigns for our enterprise clients. This role is responsible for the development implementation and execution of integrated marketing programs across a variety of media and earned channels, using web analytics to communicate results and optimize the program
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong general marketing background, superior presentation, communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing media, PPC, or other digital channels.
- Act as a client-facing consultant to identify, develop, and execute digital marketing campaigns and programs.
- Directly manage one or more channels to drive performance including paid search (PPC), display advertising, organic search, and social marketing.
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns
- Interface with clients, account managers, and strategic leads to deliver for clients across a wide array of industries
- Serve as thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs.
- 2-3+ years of experience in an agency or client-side digital marketing setting, with hands-on experience managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns.
- Strong fundamental internet marketing skills across multiple channels
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following areas: SEO, PPC, Display advertising, Email marketing
- Experience with web analytics is strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are a must
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are a must
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Basic web development skills is a plus
Our Purpose: Helping to build a more authentic, useful, and satisfying digital world.
Our Mission: Empower great people to deliver innovative, user-centered digital solutions that delight our customers by delivering meaningful results.
Our Strength is Our People
When you walk through our doors you can feel the surrounding energy and opportunity. We have an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters creativity and invites innovation. We work hard and play hard; building a collaborative and supportive culture. We believe in building relationships that lead to success for everyone.
So what does it take to work at BusinessOnline?
Passion, courage and ability! We believe that without taking risks and a drive to succeed, there is no growth. We applaud your ideas and challenge you to evolve and grow. We value commitment and your efforts are recognized. Put simply, it’s not just a job; it is a place where you can build a future. We invite ground-breakers, trendsetters and thought-leaders to work with us and usher in tomorrow’s cutting-edge innovations and ideas.
We believe hard work should be rewarded and it permeates our culture. We are a family that works hard and plays hard. Our relationships and friendships are not confined to the office walls. From company-wide Rock Band tournaments, city-wide scavenger hunts, or beautiful sunset cruises along the illustrious San Diego coast; we’re always taking part in building personal relationships that grow the BusinessOnline Family.
We value work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You’ll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package — a combination of health care, retirement, profit sharing, paid time off, and other rewards.
In the Community
At BusinessOnline, we believe in giving back to the community. We all love our city and respect it as being America’s finest. We recognize that it takes the collective will of the people to maintain this beautiful community. Volunteerism is embraced collectively and individually. Our team is dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we work and live. Through BusinessOnline’s community outreach program, we have supported many charitable organizations, including: The Surfrider Foundation, Working Wardrobes, The San Diego Food Bank, The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 10x10act and more.
We understand that our people are the key to our success. We invest heavily in professional development — from paid college tuition, internal mentoring and educational programs, certification programs, professional organizations and association memberships. BusinessOnline offers a wide variety of resources to ensure continuous learning and growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BusinessOnLine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics or medical condition, or any other legally-protected category. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for qualified individuals with disabilities.