- San Diego, CA
The digital world is rapidly evolving making it an exciting time to be involved in the space. At BusinessOnline we re-imagine the possibilities of online marketing’s future. We firmly believe in adding value to the digital world; that value comes from the spirited contribution of our people.
The Account Executive assists the Account Director in executing the direction and vision for our client’s online marketing solutions. This may include owning individual accounts and/or being under the supervision of an Account Director on some accounts, so you will need to be comfortable working both autonomously and as a subordinate. The AE will interface heavily with the client, account team and implementation team to help develop and drive projects to completion. This will require the innate ability and desire to develop many deep relationships with both internal teammates and multiple client contacts. The AE will assist in coordinating all the details as are necessary to ensure our client’s projects are flawlessly delivered on time and on budget. This person will handle multiple projects at any given time and must be self-driven, detail-oriented and adept at time management to succeed. He or she should be excited to thrive in an atmosphere of change, innovation, critical thinking, process, humor, results, and success.
- Build strong client relationships and become the go-to person on the account both for the client and the internal team
- Gain a growing understanding of the client’s business, their business model, and the corporate structure and drivers to successful management
- Manage multiple projects concurrently maintaining a command of details, budgets, timelines and status of tasks within the projects
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate and balance competing priorities, manage projects and timelines beyond the task (i.e. going beyond coordination to proactively see the full implications for optimal management and solutions)
- Interface directly with client teams (internal employees) regarding the day-to-day management of the project/account including weekly status updates
- Possess a basic level of ownership over financial well-being of account and managing project budgets
- Be the go-to person for the implementation teams to assist in activities that are crucial to flawless execution, including: research, meeting coordination, QA deliverables, creation of content decks and project management system updates
- Foster a collaborative team environment among internal teams
- Anticipate and proactively solve problems
- Ensure positive and long-lasting relationships with both clients and internal teams
+ 3-5+ years of client management experience
+ 1-2+ year digital experience
+ Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Marketing/Business) preferred and/or 4-5 years related experience
+ Excellent communication and presentation skills
+ Detail oriented, personally driven and organized multi-tasker
+ Team oriented, collaborative approach, coupled with the ability to work and problem solve independently
+ Ability to adapt to and thrive in a dynamic, changing environment
+ A passion for digital marketing and digital as a whole
+ Good sense of humor, confident yet humble, personable, and fun
Our Strength is Our People
When you walk through our doors you can feel the surrounding energy and opportunity. We have an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters creativity and invites innovation. We work hard and play hard; building a collaborative and supportive culture. We believe in building relationships that lead to success for everyone.
So what does it take to work at BusinessOnline?
Passion, courage and ability! We believe that without taking risks and a drive to succeed, there is no growth. We applaud your ideas and challenge you to evolve and grow. We value commitment and your efforts are recognized. Put simply, it’s not just a job; it is a place where you can build a future. We invite ground-breakers, trendsetters and thought-leaders to work with us and usher in tomorrow’s cutting-edge innovations and ideas.
We believe hard work should be rewarded and it permeates our culture. We are a family that works hard and plays hard. Our relationships and friendships are not confined to the office walls. From company-wide Rock Band tournaments, city-wide scavenger hunts, or beautiful sunset cruises along the illustrious San Diego coast; we’re always taking part in building personal relationships that grow the BusinessOnline Family.
We value work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You’ll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package — a combination of health care, retirement, profit sharing, paid time off, and other rewards.
In the Community
At BusinessOnline, we believe in giving back to the community. We all love our city and respect it as being America’s finest. We recognize that it takes the collective will of the people to maintain this beautiful community. Volunteerism is embraced collectively and individually. Our team is dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we work and live. Through BusinessOnline’s community outreach program, we have supported many charitable organizations, including: The Surfrider Foundation, Working Wardrobes, The San Diego Food Bank, The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 10x10act and more.
We understand that our people are the key to our success. We invest heavily in professional development — from paid college tuition, internal mentoring and educational programs, certification programs, professional organizations and association memberships. BusinessOnline offers a wide variety of resources to ensure continuous learning and growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BusinessOnLine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics or medical condition, or any other legally-protected category. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for qualified individuals with disabilities.