Technical Support Specialist - Tier 1
- Chesterfield, MO
BizLibrary is the leading provider of e-Learning and blended learning solutions for small and mid-sized organizations. For more than 16 years, our learning solutions have included award-winning course libraries and technology platforms. In 2012 alone, our Streaming Video Library was voted “Best Soft Skills Training Content” by E-Learning Magazine, our Learning Management System voted a “Top 20 Learning Portal” by TrainingIndustry.com, and we won the coveted Brandon Hall Gold Award for Excellence in the Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training category.
- Provide outstanding customer service in a Tier 1 Technical Support role to BizLibrary's external clients.
- Primary responder for all inbound support requests through phone and email channel; responds to telephone calls and emails by defined process and performance measures.
- Performs technical troubleshooting of BizLibrary’s software product using tools and internet browsers in desktop and mobile environments.
- Follows processes to document technical support cases in BizLibrary case management software.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2 year college degree in technically related discipline, preferred.
- 1-2 years help desk or related work experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide professional customer service to clients.
- Problem analysis and Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability to change within the workplace.
- Strong attention to detail.
If interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.