Network Project Engineer
- Indianapolis, US, Indianapolis, IN
The Project Engineer is responsible for the installation of small to large projects and client satisfaction thru ought the installation is essential.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
- Knowledge in advanced networking configurations.
- Experience in Windows Server Operating Systems and Layer 3 switching.
- Ability to successfully train the client on the new solution(s) implemented.
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Ability to work with little supervision and the ability to manage a team.
- Success in the Project Engineer position will be based on your ability to meet or exceed the client’s expectations while ensuring the work is completed accurately and within budget hours
- Assisting with escalated tickets will be required in this position along with any other service requests needed to ensure client satisfaction
3+ years’ experience in computer network management is required .
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) is preferred.
Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) is preferred.
Experience in implementing Managed Service Solutions to End Clients is preferred
A background check and clean DMV report are required.
We place a strong emphasis on Top Quality, Experience, and Customer Service. When you work for us, we pay for any Microsoft Certification exams!
We are looking for a Certified Technician who is willing to learn *our* way of providing top-quality customer support. You will fine-tune your trouble-shooting skills and be exposed to a wide variety of network setup and internet operations.
This position is in Indianapolis.