This position requires an experienced, self-starting, organized, multi-tasking, problem solver and creative team player to join fast-paced and exciting public relations company. The executive office assistant is responsible for the smooth operation of the Fresh and Clean Media offices as well as direct personal assistance to the publicity director. This position will work closely with the PR Director and other publicists to meet their company’s administrative and organizational needs. Two-year minimum executive assistant experience required.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the executive assistant to publicity director managing all travel, calendar, call list and day-to-day support.
- Responsible for publicity director’s daily schedule, including scheduling and confirming meetings and conference calls. Personal assistant errands included.
- Works with the C3 office accounting department for all client retainers, billing, profit and loss accountability, corporate card reimbursements, projections and budgets.
- Oversees maintenance of adequate inventory levels and upkeep for office equipment, supplies and other necessary items.
- Books international travel for publicity director and coordinates travel schedule.
- Opens the office daily.
- Answers multiple phone lines for the office.
- Handles and distributes daily mail and deliveries.
- Ensures office is presentable to employees and guests (e.g., common areas are kept neat, conference and meeting rooms are fully functional).
10. Handles confidential information and at times sensitive issues and matters.
11. Oversees public relations interns and their daily assignments.
12. Other duties as needed.