Office Manager and Executive Assistant
- Los Angeles, CA
AT FRESH AND CLEAN MEDIA OUR FUNDAMENTAL GOAL IS SIMPLE: WE ONLY WORK WITH CLIENTS THAT WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE, AND THEREFORE WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT WE DO.
FOUNDED IN 2001, FRESH AND CLEAN IS A WELL-KNOWN AND WELL-RESPECTED PUBLICITY AND MARKETING FIRM SPECIALIZING IN MUSIC, ACTION SPORTS, FASHION, FILM, FESTIVALS AND OTHER RELATED FIELDS. WE WORK ONE-ON-ONE WITH EACH CLIENT TO EXPLORE, DEFINE, AND EXPRESS THEIR UNIQUE VOICE. WE’VE HELPED TO LAUNCH NEW TALENT AND CONTINUE TO BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OUR REGULAR ROSTER. OUR TACTICS ARE FRESH, UNCONVENTIONAL, AND ALWAYS SINCERE.
This position requires an experienced, self-starting, organized, multi-tasking, problem solver and creative team player to join fast-paced and exciting public relations company. The executive office assistant is responsible for the smooth operation of the Fresh and Clean Media offices as well as direct personal assistance to the publicity director. This position will work closely with the PR Director and other publicists to meet their company’s administrative and organizational needs. Two-year minimum executive assistant experience required.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the executive assistant to publicity director managing all travel, calendar, call list and day-to-day support.
- Responsible for publicity director’s daily schedule, including scheduling and confirming meetings and conference calls. Personal assistant errands included.
- Works with the C3 office accounting department for all client retainers, billing, profit and loss accountability, corporate card reimbursements, projections and budgets.
- Oversees maintenance of adequate inventory levels and upkeep for office equipment, supplies and other necessary items.
- Books international travel for publicity director and coordinates travel schedule.
- Opens the office daily.
- Answers multiple phone lines for the office.
- Handles and distributes daily mail and deliveries.
- Ensures office is presentable to employees and guests (e.g., common areas are kept neat, conference and meeting rooms are fully functional).
10. Handles confidential information and at times sensitive issues and matters.
11. Oversees public relations interns and their daily assignments.
12. Other duties as needed.
- Undergraduate degree.
- At least two-year office management, assistant or publicity/entertainment business experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Mac computers, servers, operating systems, office equipment, and cell phones, and ability to work directly with IT support to problem solve.
- General accounting knowledge.
- Proficient in iCal.
- Self-starter, multi-tasking capable, organized, creative, team player.
- Efficient and inventive problem solver.
- Ability to understand and schedule around multiple international time zones.
- Take direction well and be able to prioritize and multi-task in a high-demand, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work long hours and some weekends.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about public relations.
- Superior organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication and interaction skills within all levels of the company.
- Extensive computer/database skills.
- Proficient with basic computer skills.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT COMPANY DIRECTLY. APPLY AT: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3672541