Creative Project Manager
- Austin, TX
C3 creates, books, markets and produces live experiences, concerts, events and just about anything that makes people stand up and cheer. Among others, we produce the Austin City Limits Festival, Lollapalooza, as well as more than 800 shows nationwide. In addition, we offer representation services and publicity to artists and entertainers.
The Creative Project Manager works with the Creative team to plan, develop and manage creative deliverables - both big and small - for C3 properties and clients.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with internal and external clients/vendors to build and manage creative projects and timelines for C3 festivals and events.
- Serves as main point of contact between internal departments, external partners/vendors and the creative team.
- Coordinates with Creative Services Director to define workflow and assign deliverables to internal and external creative resources.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects at the same time for C3 festivals, events and management.
- Works with Creative Services Director, Creative team, and internal clients to develop and manage project estimates, POs and budgets.
- Keeps projects running smoothly – on budget and on schedule – without sacrificing quality
- Actively contributes to the creative process through ideas and by functioning as a sounding board
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- BA in Marketing, Advertising or Graphic Design
- 2-4 years of experience in account or project management at advertising, marketing
or interactive agencies.
- Understanding of established brand identities, concepts and standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Confident contributing and leading group meetings.
- Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Understanding of branding, marketing communications, and promotional principles and their application in various channels and mediums
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Basecamp, Adobe Creative Suite and HTML helpful, not required.
- Strong facilitation/presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery.
- People person and calm under pressure. Be able to thrive in a high-demand, fast paced environment.
- Outstanding planning and organization skills – use organized approach and able to multi-task and set priorities.
12. Self-motivated and self-directed.
13. Ability to be flexible, adjust to changing conditions and constraints in order to meet goals.
14. Great attitude – engage in work; be open and approachable to co-workers, clients, etc.
15. Be a team player.
16. Ability to travel and work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
17. Have a passion for music and live event production.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT COMPANY DIRECTLY. Please apply at: