The Payroll and HR Specialist administers payroll and benefits programs. It also includes responsibilities for hiring, training, record keeping, and related compliance. The person in this position will portray a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly and efficient service to team members with the highest integrity.
- Process Company payroll according to Company procedures, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of payroll checks
- Process all payroll related paperwork; new hire, payroll/personnel changes, separation, LOAs, and direct deposit ensuring necessary paperwork is in proper files and the proper HRMS system is updated
- Assist with event and festival payroll processing, including gathering new hire paperwork and submitting time information to 3rd party vendor
- Prepare and maintain Team Member files ensuring accuracy, compliance and confidentially
- Respond timely and accurately to all garnishments, loan verifications, subpoenas and unemployment claims
- Serve as benefits liaison, conduct benefits and 401K enrollment meetings, monitor Team Member benefits eligibility, and assist in ongoing enrollment
- Ensure HIPPA compliance at all times
- Conduct new member orientation, ensure new members have completed necessary paperwork and have been trained on ADP portal
10. Ensure all related workers compensation paperwork is completed accurately and maintained in proper files
11. Assist in hiring process including job postings, employment ads, and screening applicants
12. Provide educational training to Team Members and Team Leaders regarding basic aspects of Human Resources
13. Process leaves of absences ensuring compliance, accuracy and timeliness
14. Maintain strict confidentiality as it pertains to all human resource issues
15. Understand and adhere to federal and state employment and wage and hour laws
16. This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.