Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- San Francisco, CA
CARDFREE is a growing start-up whose seasoned team offers a proven track record of deploying two of the largest mobile payment apps -- with more than 10 million installs. We come from different backgrounds- from large merchants to mobile vendors and payment companies- but are united in our mission to create the coolest, most groundbreaking mobile commerce apps in the industry. We offer a competitve salary with a bonus, health benefits, an amazing location minutes away from public transportation and believe in a flexible work schedule.
As our Android developer based in our San Francisco office, you will have the opportunity to contribute in many different areas of the company and help develop our product from the ground up!
• 5+ years professional development experience
• Minimum 3 years experience developing secure multi-threaded mobile apps
• Ideally have submitted 2+ apps to Google Play or iTunes with good adoption. Please provide links and indicate your role
• Proven track record of building apps with great user experience & interface
• Proficiency with Java, Android SDK and related technologies.
• Experience integrating with web services i.e. Facebook, Twitter and other RESTful APIs (JSON/XML)
• Ability to review code and write unit tests
• Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• You're interested in mobile commerce and want to help shape the industry
• You get excited when you see customers using your applications
• You enjoy working in agile and collaborative environment
• You care about great design and user experience
• Strong self-management skills requiring minimum direction
• Experience using GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins and other team tools
• Don't mind a happy hour or get-together once in awhile with the team after a hard days work.