- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a Writer to join our Gwent team. If creativity is one of your strongest points and you're hungry for new challenges - join us!
- Taking part in defining expansion themes and story.
- Writing short stories related to expansion.
- Naming cards and characters.
- Writing VO text for cards.
- Writing flavor text for cards.
- Participating in writing marketing texts such as trailer scripts.
- Strong knowledge of the Witcher Universe as well as an ability to write compelling stories.
- Fluent English.
- Perfect language sense and excellent writing talent.
- Creativity, knowledge of literature and communication skills.
- Flexible approach to the creation process.
- Readiness to learn tools and editors used in the process of creating games.
- Experience working in a creative team.
Nice to have
- Successfully adapted movie script or published texts (book, short stories).
- Experience in the video game industry (the title does not have to be published).
- Polish will be a plus
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.