Senior Game Data Analyst
- Wrocław, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Analyzing game data to provide actionable insights, finding areas to improve and shaping the product.
- Building and maintaining reports and dashboards to provide teams with meaningful KPIs and metrics for measuring and monitoring game performance and features usage.
- Analyzing user behavior patterns to create a clear picture for development, marketing, business and PR departments.
- Communicating results of your analysis in a clear and concise way.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports and building visualizations.
- Helping define data collection needs for existing and new game features.
- Working closely with the development team to design and guide implementation of a robust set of game events
- Helping improve existing data tools, pipelines and procedures to ensure the highest data quality.
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders, such as Product Owners, Designers, Developers, QA, Game Directors, marketing/biz dev etc.
- At least 5 years experience as an Analyst or in a similar role, preferably in the games industry.
- Proficiency in SQL, writing clean, efficient and reusable SQL code.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform with BigQuery and Google Data Studio
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and/or Python/R.
- High attention to detail, being able to debug and solve problems to ensure delivering accurate and clear analysis and reports.
- Proficiency in clear communicating of complex ideas and topics; skills in both opening and focusing conversations with stakeholders on different levels of hierarchy.
- Great knowledge of the games industry.
- Good English verbal and writing skills.
- Good organization skills.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Statistics/CS or similar technical field.
- Familiarity with Elastic Stack (Kibana, Elasticsearch), or other search and analytics engines
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence software (e.g. Looker)
- Familiarity with Apache Hive/Hadoop stack
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)