Tech QA Analyst (Junior/Specialist)
- Kraków, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as Tech QA Analyst (Junior/Specialist ). If C++ is nothing new for you and you'd like to show us your gaming skills - we're waiting for your application!
- Everyday testing and verifying new game and engine features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with programmers and technical artists.
- Reporting and verifying various bugs in game code.
- Testing the performance and stability of the game.
- Reporting crashes.
- Working on different platforms.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Experience in programming (especially C++).
- Experience in using game engines (e.g.: Unreal, Unity, Godot, REDkit etc.).
- Technical degree is welcome.
- Ability to think analytically and work systematically.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- Fluent English.
- ...passion for games!
For specialist level candidates additionally must have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Tech QA Analyst, QA Analyst or on a similar position.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Fresh fruit every week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Private healthcare & Multisport card.