Tech Talent Program
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
CGG is a pioneering Technology Company providing world-class fully integrated Geoscience services within the global energy sector.Through our cutting-edge Technology and customer focus, we have achieved outstanding leadership with a strong focus on innovation and a commitment to delivering the best sustainable solutions to our clients' energy challenges. We bring our clients a unique range of technologies and services, designed to generate stunning 3D images, geological data and remote sensing information of the Earth’s subsurface structures.
Passionate about numbers and technology?
We are looking for people with excellent analytical & exceptional problem solving skills to be part of our equation!
You will use your practical mathematics and physics skills to image seismic data to create stunning 3D images of the subsurface. Through our comprehensive training programme, you will have the possibility to be allocated during 6 months in one of our most prestigious processing centers located in Houston, where you will learn to develop and apply the latest data processing, model building & imaging techniques using some of the most advanced CPU & GPU compute facilities in the world to overcome geophysical challenges and create state of the art solutions for our clients.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Degree in Geophysics, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or any other analytical discipline – Master´s or PhD highly desirable
- Good communication in English
- Passion and enthusiasm for analytical and problem solving challenges
- Expertise in an area of applied mathematics/physics/data science
- Enthusiastic attitude towards learning and flexibility to adapt to new challenges or changes in direction
- Innovative mindset
- Ideally, some experience in programming
No previous experience required!
Ingenuity. Excellence. Commitment. Curiosity. Creativity. Team Spirit. These are the hallmarks of our employees. We take pride in our work and service to clients. We partner with clients and communities to ensure the best outcomes for all involved. We seek challenges, both physical and intellectual. We are a People, Data and Technology company!