- Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico
In all environments, we acquire process and interpret surveys that provide our clients with a comprehensive understanding of their subsurface targets and geological settings. We deliver our unique expertise in geoscience technology and project management through our three complementary business activities: Equipment, Acquisition and GGR (Geology, Geophysics & Reservoir).
The Senior Geoscientist with technical expertise to support software sales. He or she should successfully demonstrate and implement standard solutions that show the brand uniqueness and value of GeoSoftware tools to customers.
- Understand the value propositions of CGG Geosoftware products.
- Prepare fit-for-purpose presentations to show the unique value of GeoSoftware products to customers.
- Conduct “needs assessment” analysis to understand clients’ technical challenges and advise on best solutions.
- Manage software demonstrations, evaluations, Proof of Concept (POC) projects, feasibility studies and pilot projects at CGG offices or at customers’ sites with self-reliance and minimum guidance
- Leverage cross product workflows to solve the customers’ issues and help them to achieve their technical objectives.
- Teach basic training courses to internal audience as well as customers.
- Mentor less experienced geoscientists.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Be eager to acquire higher level of software proficiency and expertise in reservoir characterization domain.
- Be available for potential travel (domestic and international) for training, conferences and on-site customer activities.
- Bachelor degree or higher in geophysics, geology, geoscience or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in oil and gas industry.
- 3+ years of seismic inversion experience in Hampson Russell and/or Jason software.
- Experience supporting enterprise accounts
- Experience supporting G&G Petro-technical software within the O&G industry.
- Effective communication skills
- Good level of English
Why choose CGG?
CGG focuses on the strengths and talents of our people and develop learning opportunities that encourage development at every step of your career and encourage you to take ownership of your development by identifying opportunities to further progress your own skills and experience.