- Irving, TX
CHRISTUS Continuing Care is a division of CHRISTUS Health that includes all levels of care provided in a post-acute setting: home health, hospice, palliative care and long term acute care hospitals. CHRISTUS Continuing Care has locations throughout Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa and Georgia. Its passionate Associates ensure that CHRISTUS Health’s hospitals and clinics are able to provide a full continuum of care to all those who need it, bridging the gap between hospital services and care at home. The 2,700 Associates and medical staff who comprise CHRISTUS Continuing Care make CHRISTUS Health one of the largest providers of faith-based, not-for-profit care in the U.S.
The Staff Accountant performs a variety of accounting functions, including:
- Preparation and analysis of bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation of JEs and other month end close duties
- Other general ledger functions
- Assists Senior Accountants and Director of Accounting in financial statement preparation by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing financial data
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed
BS in Accounting or related field. One to four (1-4) years accounting experience required. Comprehensive knowledge of financial accounting with strong analytical skills. Ability to work independently. Excellent computer skills to include advanced use of Excel. Familiarity with financial software applications. Home Health/LTAC experience is a plus. Public accounting and SEC experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer