CLV Group, a leading property management firm since 1969, provides complete real estate solutions for apartment rentals, property & asset management for apartments, commercial, industrial properties; residential sales, mortgage financing, construction and commercial sales and leasing.
CLV is growing and we are seeking qualified individuals for various career oriented positions including this excellent opportunity. The Company maintains and fosters a culture based on customer service, growth, entrepreneurship, personal development, community betterment and professionalism through our excellent team atmosphere and welcoming staff.
CLV Group is seeking a motivated Procurement Specialist to develop and implement a
vendor selection process, manage the import and storage of materials to be used by the
company, and perform ongoing review and analysis. In this role, you will be responsible
for making recommendations related to the acquisition of goods and services and be
accountable for all activities throughout the procurement process.
Other activities important with this role include the following:
- Supply Chain management expertise;
- Just in Time inventory practices;
- Implementing policies and procedures on vendor selection;
- Developing and maintaining strong vendor relationships on behalf of the company;
- Selection of global suppliers;
- Preparing and managing Standing Offers;
- Planning and preparing purchasing strategies for negotiations using financial and pricing
- information available;
- Negotiating for the acquisition of goods and services while mitigating risks;
- Escalating issues where non-compliance of contractual obligations has been identified; and
- Analyzing and identifying opportunities to consolidate requirements that would increase
- efficiencies, improve service and reduce costs.
Your attention to detail, ability to analyze and think critically and your desire to improve
process and procedures to reduce cycle time will benefit the company and our clients.
As a career focused individual your leadership and confidence, along with the traits outlined
above, will allow you to grow with the company.