Java Internship Program
- Suite 200
CM First is looking for world-class individuals passionate about "solving problems with Big-Code and Technical Debt." We're using technology to modernize applications, develop one of a kind enterprise applications and enabling technologies that support high-performing, and agile development teams. We believe that there is a better, more modern way to manage your technical debt. Join our talented team in building a service that changes the game.
CM First USA is located in Austin, Texas . CM First is a CA Advanced Partner, IBM Advanced Partner, and Sencha Select Partner.
What's it like working at CM First Group?
- Fun, relaxed, casual environment.
- Rewarding work, knowing that not everyone can do what you are doing.
- Get it done. Zero bureaucracy. Make a direct impact.
- A start-up like feel with an international presence
- Have an idea? We are all ears, you have the flexibility to implement your own ideas for projects
- High-level of excellence across the company. No luxury hires. Everyone adds tangible value
Who we're looking for:
We are currently seeking computer science interns who are interested in joining a high growth, high pace company. This will not be a typical internship where we are going to have you file papers or play around with manuals. We are in the processes of closing on funding to take CM First Group to the next stage and be a leader in the industry of Technical Debt and BIG-CODE.
- Visionaries: special kind of person who will shape our future
- Cross-functional and multi-talented individuals. You need to be dynamic and a great multi-tasker.
- Enthusiastic Problem Solvers. You must be self-motivated, take initiative and finish what you start.
- Passionate people who put team before ego.
- People who can turn on a dime and embrace rapid changes
- Web Services (SOAP, REST, WCF)
- Prior Java project experience
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation packages.
- $500 Professional Allowance to use at your discretion
- Employee Discount Program.
- 401k with matching contribution.
- 100% health, dental and vision benefits.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Vacation accrual any hours over 40 a week start accruing to be used later in the year – Work more some months enjoy the Lake on others
- Open to Sponsoring H1-B Visa