Junior Java Developer
- Suite 200
We are looking for world-class individuals passionate about "solving problems with Big-Code and Technical Debt." We're using technology to modernize applications, develop one of a kind enterprise applications and enabling technologies that support high-performing, and agile development teams. We believe that there is a better, more modern way to manage your technical debt. Join our talented team in building a service that changes the game.
We are a CA Advanced Partner, IBM Advanced Partner, and Sencha Select Partner.
What's it like working with us?
- Fun, relaxed, casual environment.
- Rewarding work, knowing that not everyone can do what you are doing.
- Get it done. Zero bureaucracy. Make a direct impact.
- A start-up like feel with an international presence
- Have an idea? We are all ears, you have the flexibility to implement your own ideas for projects
- High-level of excellence across the company. No luxury hires. Everyone adds tangible value
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation packages.
- $500 Professional Allowance to use at your discretion
- Employee Discount Program.
- 401k with matching contribution.
- 100% health, dental and vision benefits.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Vacation accrual any hours over 40 a week start accruing to be used later in the year – Work more some months enjoy the Lake on others
- Open to Sponsoring H1-B Visa
Who we're looking for:
- Visionaries: special kind of person who will shape our future
- Cross-functional and multi-talented individuals. You need to be dynamic and a great multi-tasker.
- Enthusiastic Problem Solvers. You must be self-motivated, take initiative and finish what you start.
- Passionate people who put team before ego.
- People who can turn on a dime and embrace rapid changes.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Please do not apply if you are not a HANDS ON Java Developer
- Improve and implement agile development methodologies that will dramatically improve software quality, rapid development iterations designed to improve speed-to-market
- Collaborate with Product Management for product requirements, roadmap
- Work closely with Support team on customer critical issues, escalations and maintenance packs
- Ability to work well in a team environment and brainstorm with other senior developers on ideas, work flow and technologies or work independently as directed
- Strong technical, logical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment within a framework of constantly shifting deadlines and deliverables.
- Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic Problem Solver. Must be self-motivated, take initiative and finish what you start
- Passionate people who put team before ego
- 1+ years experience
- Java experience