Software developer - Junior - C++
- Montreal, Canada
About Vortex – www.vxsim.com
Based in Old Montreal, CM Labs develops software and provides services for the 3D visual simulation industry. Vortex is the leading development platform for real-time modeling of physics-based vehicles, machines and robots. Vortex is used by applications developers to build physically accurate motion models and interactive behaviors for demanding industrial and defense applications such as training, virtual testing, mission planning and visualization.
We provide competitive salaries and an employee group benefits package.
CMLabs is seeking a Software Developer (junior) to join our training solutions team. This team develops turnkey training simulators for heavy equipment operators: mainly for construction cranes, and port and oil domains. Candidates must have good oral and written communication skills and work well in a team environment.
Visit our video gallery at: youtube.com/user/vortexsim.
- Performs development tasks assigned by the Team Leader according to the project specifications;
- Respects the time allotted for his/her tasks and promptly notifies the team leader and the other team members in case of delay;
- Follows development standards;
- Works closely and shares his/her knowledge with other team members;
- Performs unit testing of subsystems.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Up to 3 years experience in software development;
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented methodologies;
- Skills in C + +, Visual Studio, STL development;
- Experience in GUI design, Qt is an asset;
- Good understanding of mechanical and electrical systems;
- Understanding of issues related to 3D and animation softwares;
- Experience in mechanical physics simulation is an asset;
- Bilingual in French & English (oral & written).
Seuls les candidats retenus seront contactés | Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.