Product QA Specialist - Simulation software
- Montreal, Canada
About Vortex – www.vxsim.com
Based in Old Montreal, CM Labs develops software and provides services for the 3D visual simulation industry. Vortex is the leading development platform for real-time modeling of physics-based vehicles, machines and robots. Vortex is used by applications developers to build physically accurate motion models and interactive behaviors for demanding industrial and defense applications such as training, virtual testing, mission planning and visualization.
We provide competitive salaries and an employee group benefits package.
CM Labs is seeking a Simulation Software QA Specialist. The individual will be responsible for working on the continuous improvement of testing strategies for our Vortex platform products and our simulators in a 3D visual immersive environment. Responsibilities involve automating QA procedures to validate the Vortex product and customers specific projects. The candidates must have good oral and written communications skills and work well in a team environment. She/he must also have a keen observation and analytical skills. Our applications are used for training operators and mission planning in different domains such as heavy equipment for construction, ports, mining, as well as robots, remotely operated vehicles, submarines and more. Visit our video gallery at: youtube.com/user/vortexsim.
- Formalize Test Procedure, create and perform Test Plans
- Establish, maintain and publish a comprehensive documentation for test benchmarks
- Validate product requirements
- Evaluate the functionality, performance and usability of our portfolio of simulators deployed with several virtual scenarios
- Improve our QA workflow by adding more automation into the test suites
- Increase QA aspects at the inception of a project or product development
- Follow our QA process based on a bug tracking system
- Investigate and assist developers in fixing bugs
- Follow up on priorities in bug resolutions
- Collaborate with our engineers in delivering high quality products on schedule
- Continually improve product quality
- Software, Electrical or Mechanical engineering or computer Science degree
- 5-7 years experience in Software QA
- The candidate must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong focus on quality and processes
- Experience with software life-cycle
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick learning mindset in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong sense of responsibility & commitment
- Oral & written bilingual (French & English)
- Knowledge of C++ programming language
- Knowledge of Subversion, JIRA or IBM Rational tool suite would be an asset
- Bilingual in French & English (oral & written)
Envoyez-nous votre candidature | Send us your resume : email@example.com
Seuls les candidats retenus seront contactés .
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Pour faciliter la lecture, le genre masculin est utilisé sans discrimination dans ce texte.
The masculine gender is used in this text without discrimination, to facilitate reading.