Software developer C++ - User Interface (GUI) - Editor
- Montreal, Canada
About Vortex – www.vxsim.com
Based in Old Montreal, CM Labs develops software and provides services for the 3D visual simulation industry. Vortex is the leading development platform for real-time modeling of physics-based vehicles, machines and robots. Vortex is used by applications developers to build physically accurate motion models and interactive behaviors for demanding industrial and defense applications such as training, virtual testing, mission planning and visualization.
We provide competitive salaries and an employee group benefits package.
CMLabs is seeking a Software developer with a specialization in user interface development to join our training solutions team. You will be responsible for developing the user interface for our Vortex simulation editor. Candidates must have good oral and written communication skills and work well in a team environment. The responsibilities for this position include the design, development, testing and application support, as well as the implementation of continuous quality assurance processes.
Visit our video gallery at: youtube.com/user/vortexsim.
- Estimates and performs development tasks following the Agile Scrum process
- Participates in team efforts during all phases of design and development
- Delivers a high quality code in accordance with the quality standards defined for code writing, unit testing and documentation
- Immediately notifies the team lead in case of difficulty to meet the requirements or deadlines
- Takes part in code reviews and product improvement
- Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1 to 5 years experience in software development (experience with simulation software would be an asset)
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum process an asset
- Very good knowledge of user interface programming (QT, C#)
- Strong knowledge of C + + programming
- Knowledge of scripting tools (Python a plus)
- Knowledge of compilation, linking & libraries (Make, Visual Studio)
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Bilingual in French & English (oral & written)
Envoyez-nous votre candidature | Send us your resume : firstname.lastname@example.org
Seuls les candidats retenus seront contactés .
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Pour faciliter la lecture, le genre masculin est utilisé sans discrimination dans ce texte.
The masculine gender is used in this text without discrimination, to facilitate reading.