- San Antonio, TX
CNG Engineering, PLLC is a San Antonio-based professional mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering design firm specializing in a wide range of project types and sizes. We provide management, technical studies, site investigations, design, and construction administration services for both the private and public sectors.
CNG’s mission has been dedicated to providing MEP designs that are clear, concise and complete. This streamlined approach is backed by our motto: Attention to Detail, which further emphasizes the value of being thorough in every aspect of our work. We have not wavered from this approach and find that these elements as well as our strict policy of completing projects in a timely and accurate manner have contributed to our success.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage and maintain the Executive schedule, including Breakfast/Lunch/Event calendars.
- Anticipant Executive needs, especially those of an urgent nature, and take appropriate action
- Communicate and coordinate Executive action items to insure accurate, timely tracking and completion
- Handle sensitive and highly confidential Executive materials relating to the company, employees, etc.
- Provide utmost trust and loyalty in keeping such information confidential.
- Prepare expense reports, proposals, reports, correspondence and presentations using MS Office
- Answer Executive phone calls and direct all responses to appropriate party in a timely manner
- Review and analyze incoming emails, memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Make contact with requested individuals and/or their assistants to arrange phone appointments and/or face to face meetings.
- Take meeting minutes, prep action items and follow up with appropriate individuals for completion.
- Obtains flight options, books flights, hotel registrations, car rental, shuttle service, car service, and preparation of travel. Changes travel schedules as needed based upon changes in travel needs.
- Maintain calendar of VIP birthdays/events and make arrangements to send gifts, cards etc.
- Organize and manage routine correspondence with repeat vendors.
- Schedule Lunch & Learn meetings for staff and maintain a log of session attendance.
- Assist Operations Manager with the coordination of office maintenance issues with the Landlord.
- Process Proposals, ASRs, and Contracts (file as directed by Accountant)
- Maintain Engineering Certifications & Licenses. Maintain non-financial Certificates.
- Log in and Notify IT department on all IT Issues
- Special Projects, including AIA Liaison
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably with an Engineering/Architectural firm.
- Work well independently and as a team member. Ability to collaborate with diverse individuals.
- Task oriented and enjoys the details. Strong work ethic with ability to meet deadlines and finish projects.
- Personable and an effective communicator. Outstanding on the phone with clients and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Skilled in transferring Executive idea into a warm, thorough letter that is grammatically correct.
- Sees the vision or the desired end result and can strategically, logically and resourcefully problem solve.
- Ability to anticipate what is coming up and be efficient with being prepared on time.
- Ability to complete a variety of tasks both personal and professional.
- Advance computer skills in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Adobe skills preferred.
- Ability to developing proficiency other software programs and processes as required.
Work schedule is Mon 8a-5:30p, Tues-Thurs 7:30a-5:530p and Fri 7:30a-12p. CNG offers an excellent employee benefit package.