Electrical Engineering Project Manager PE
- San Antonio, TX
CNG Engineering, PLLC is a San Antonio-based professional mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering design firm specializing in a wide range of project types and sizes. We provide management, technical studies, site investigations, design, and construction administration services for both the private and public sectors.
CNG’s mission has been dedicated to providing MEP designs that are clear, concise and complete. This streamlined approach is backed by our motto: Attention to Detail, which further emphasizes the value of being thorough in every aspect of our work. We have not wavered from this approach and find that these elements as well as our strict policy of completing projects in a timely and accurate manner have contributed to our success.
This position reports to the Operations Manager will lead MEP Projects and will manage Engineering and Design staff.
- Design of branch circuit distribution systems for power and lighting in commercial facilities
- Design of overall power distribution system
- Design of fire alarm system
- Perform calculations to support system designs
- Attend design and/or construction meetings as required
- Perform construction site visits as required
- Work required hours to complete task and meet company deadlines
- Develop meeting minutes and/or site observation reports
- Provide overall direction for design team from inception to completion on a project-specific basis
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years experience in Electrical Design and Construction Administration for a variety of building projects, including review and/or certification of construction documents i.e. plans, specs, cost estimates, calculations
- 5-10 years experience in Project Management including managing work to produce projects on schedule and within budget
- Excellent organizational and cross-disciplinary communication skills are essential
- Must have the ability to interact, communicate and perform as a Project Manager
- Current P.E. license, preferably in Texas
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word; working knowledge of CADD and/or Revit
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are essential
Business hours are Mon 8a-5:30p, Tues-Thurs 7:30a-5:530p and Fri 7:30a-12p.