- Mount Vernon, WA
Established in 2009, CONTROLTEC®, is a worldwide provider of telematics and analytics solutions currently serving the transportation industries in the light duty, heavy duty, agriculture, locomotive, and industrial sectors. CT® combines affordable information technology with comprehensive data acquisition to provide an enterprise solution for fleet management, product development and quality. More than 80% of US automotive OEMs have utilized our tools to deliver the speed, flexibility, reliability, cost savings and collaboration needed in today's environment.
This position will consist of developing and supporting various engineering projects related to engine/vehicle control systems in the OE and aftermarket sectors.
- Develop or assist in the development of a statement of requirements for engineering projects
- Develop engineering solutions within assigned project(s) scope and timing
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems, and processes to meet requirements by applying knowledge of engineering principles
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs
- Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation, and performance of equipment, components, and systems
- Establish and maintain customer/internal data creation standards
- Maintain customer and supplier contact and assist in Supplier Management
- Inventory management and control
- Contribute to project quotes, various reports, layouts, and studies
- Continue to stay current in training in the latest calibration technology
- Bachelor’s Degree -Automotive, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. This role interacts with both external customers and internal management.
- Strong organizational and task management skills; ability to work independently
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Must be able to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to see the “big picture” and understand how individual tasks interconnect and impact other parts of the testing process.
CONTROLTEC offers a comprehensive and industry leading benefits package. In addition we provide flexible work schedules, generous time off and an environment that promotes ingenuity and fun! To learn more about our company, our progressive culture and to apply online, visit our website at www.control-tec.com